You can pay for a membership in the following ways. If you can, we prefer payment by GoCardless [Gocardless FAQ's].
- By Gocardless Membership Plan. You will need to have your sort code and bank account number. You choose which membership[s] you wish to have and the amount you pay is specified according to the plan. [See here]
- By Gocardless where the plan you want is not shown. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know which membership[s] you need. Click here to tell Gocardless to send you an email to set up a mandate. You will need to have your sort code and bank account number.
- By Gocardless Monthly Instalments. By 8 or less instalments, for any single subscription which is £200 or more annually by using Gocardless. This will usually only apply to tennis members. If you qualify for monthly payments, please email us at email@example.com confirming the membership required so that we can confirm the monthly payment for you. You can set up GoCardless authorisation as at 2 above at the same time.
- By BACS transfer using the Sort Code: 20-50-21 and Account Number 20568309. Please add a reference e.g. your name and the type of membership[s] included in the payment e.g. Jack Smith Tennis Single [ref: Jack Smith TS] and Jason Smith Tennis Junior Under 10 [Jason Smith TU10].
- By cheque payable to Eastgate Club [Postal address:- Eastgate Club Langworthgate Lincoln LN2 4AD ]. Please endore the reverse side if the payment is for more than one membership e.g. John Smith TU10 and Jack Smith Squash Single.
- In cash at the bar which is open from 6 pm weekdays. Please do not pay or leave cash anywhere else in the club. A receipt should be obtained at. the time of payment.
We cannot accept payment for membership by debit or credit card or Paypal.